Saigon On Edge: Unique 2br apartment in the heart of Saigon
( Max 4 person )
About this listing
- Bedroom 1 (The Hideaway): biggest room in the apartment with a bed, a desk, wardrobe and a small sofa. The 2 windows offer peaceful views over the trees in the neighborhood
- Bedroom 2 (The Attic): the highest space in the apartment. You get to have great views over the neighborhood and the skyscraper building right next to it
- Reading Room (The Reader): I love finding a place only for myself just to get immersed in good books. This room is designed for that purpose.
- Lobby (The Edge): wanna enjoy the classic coffee-shop atmosphere? The Edge is a edge-of-the-building balcony converted into a coffee & tea place. Enjoy your drinks at The Edge with glass windows overlooking the neighborhood. Sometimes you’ll spot the many cats playing on the roof of the neighbor’s house too.
The place is designed for short-term travellers. If you plan to stay for longer than 1 or 2 weeks, it may not be suitable (laundry could be done outside since no washer is available inside the space)
The neighborhood is an old residential area. There are a lot of cats and dogs in the area so sometimes it can smell. However, inside the apartment, no pets are allowed and it doesn't smell of cats & dogs.
It's a old community-style neighborhood so you can sometimes see people cooking outside. There’s a pub and a hairstylist’s place downstairs. Overall it’s very quiet and private.
There’s a 24/7 parking space 1-minute walk from my apartment. It’s easy to park there. You can rent a motorbike and park it there.
From my apartment:
- Many convenience stores are 2-3 minute walk.
- Japanese town is 3-minute walk
- Saigon Zoo is 7-minute walk
- Duc Ba Cathedral is 15-minute walk
- Independence Palace is 17-minute walk
- Nguyen Hue Walking street is 16-minute walk or 5-minute Grab bike/Grab car (Uber-like service)
- Bui Vien street: 15-minute ride by Grab bike/ Grab car.
- Maximum 4 residents
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bathrooms
- No smoking
- Fridge/ Freezer
- Natural surround
- Shampoo, Conditioning
- Mineral water
- Thang bộ
50% of total cost will be refunded if guests cancel 7 days prior to the check-in day.
Please contact us at (+84) 247 303 4488 (free) for best support.
Home at a glance
**Promotion: FREE Saigon Specialty Milktea on arrival for July stays!** Saigon On Edge Homestay is a quiet space inside an old residential buildings located in one of the last undeveloped neighborhood in Ho Chi Minh City. It’s difficult to find a place like this: quiet yet in a very central part of the city. It’s close to every main attractions in District 1, and also just a few minutes walk away from the mesmerizing “Japanese town” area.